Project AT groups are provided to allow Project AT members to share resources and information and ask questions about AT use in the classroom (and beyond!).
We encourage all members to participate in the online community and, to ensure a positive experience for our members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
In order to preserve a climate that encourages meaningful dialogue, we reserve the right to moderate, delete, and modify posts that do not follow the basic guidelines listed below. In addition, we will terminate accounts for members who violate these rules.
- Keep it friendly. Every post should make a positive contribution. This site is open to all points of view on the topic of AT. Exchanges are meant to facilitate conversation and the exchange of information.
- All defamatory, derogatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- Posts should not contain information that could be used to identify a specific student/person or school district.
- Copyrighted materials should not be shared without permission from the publication or author. Links to original materials may be shared when attributed to the owner.
- Be honest, be yourself. The Community is intended to be used for the helpful exchange of information between members. Please be sincere in your participation by only contributing content you know is accurate. Be mindful to respect the “closed” environment of this online community and do not forward messages to non-members.
Project AT is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on these sites by others.