- This topic is empty.
November 25, 2020 at 9:19 pm #8253Jewel CaseyGuest
by Theresa C. McLoud
- Language: english
- Publisher: Mosby
- Format: hardcover, 560 pages
- ISBN: 9780801663543 (0801663547)
- Release date: July 1, 1998
- Author: Theresa C. McLoud
About The Book
As part of the successful THE REQUISITES series, this volume presents everything the resident needs to know about chest radiology. Its concise and up-to-date coverage prepares residents for exams while providing the practicing radiologist with a quick, practical reference guide. Covering all functional units of organs of the chest, this book discusses diagnostic imaging of the most frequently seen problems in thoracic radiology. Interventional techniques and all imaging methods are also discussed. Abundantly illustrated with over 800 images, this volume integrates all appropriate imaging modalities.
* Provides a review of all important topics in thoracic radiology, and includes more than 800 high-resolution images and illustrations to clarify complex subjects. * Provides succinct summaries of the information in each chapter in an easy-to-read box format. * Comprehensive yet succinct, this text contains all basic relevant information on thoracic radiology. * Well organized to provide the necessary information quickly and easily. * Focuses on diagnostic problem-solving, with systematic, in-depth discussions of common diseases with associated clinical syndromes, causes, findings, and imaging appearances.
Online ebook Thoracic Radiology download. Paperback book Thoracic Radiology by Theresa C. McLoud buy iOS on Kobo. FictionBook Thoracic Radiology Theresa C. McLoud read online on iPad. Hardcover Thoracic Radiology on Dymocks.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.