- This topic is empty.
November 4, 2020 at 2:53 pm #4043Abbie PinkertonGuest
The Scarlet Gospels
by Clive Barker
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 361 pages
- Author: Clive Barker
- ISBN: 9781250055804 (1250055806)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Genres: horror, fiction, fantasy, paranormal, thriller, supernatural, demons
- Release date: May 19, 2015
- Awards: Bram Stoker Award Nominee for Best Novel (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Horror (2015)
About The Book
The Scarlet Gospels takes readers back many years to the early days of two of Barker’s most iconic characters in a battle of good and evil as old as time: The long-beleaguered detective Harry D’Amour, investigator of all supernatural, magical, and malevolent crimes faces off against his formidable, and intensely evil rival, Pinhead, the priest of hell. Barker devotees have been waiting for The Scarlet Gospels with bated breath for years, and it’s everything they’ve begged for and more. Bloody, terrifying, and brilliantly complex, fans and newcomers alike will not be disappointed by the epic, visionary tale that is The Scarlet Gospels. Barker’s horror will make your worst nightmares seem like bedtime stories. The Gospels are coming. Are you ready?
TXT book The Scarlet Gospels. Online ebook The Scarlet Gospels by Clive Barker read online iOS on Booktopia. Hardcover The Scarlet Gospels download on PC.