- This topic is empty.
October 26, 2020 at 2:23 pm #2428Andrew HulseyGuest
The New Husband
by D. J. Palmer
- ISBN: 9781250107497 (1250107490)
- Author: D. J. Palmer
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press)
- Language: english
- Release date: April 14, 2020
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
About The Book
The New Husband is a riveting thriller about the lies we tell ourselves from D. J. Palmer, the author of Saving Meghan.
What makes Simon Fitch so perfect?
– He knows all her favorite foods, music, and movies.
– Her son adores him. He was there when she needed him most.
– He anticipates her every need.
– He would never betray her like her first husband.
The perfect husband. He checks all the boxes.
The question is, why?
Nina Garrity learned the hard way that her missing husband, Glen, had been leading a double life with another woman. But with Glen gone — presumably drowned while fishing on his boat — she couldn’t confront him about the affair or find closure to the life he blew apart.
Now, a year and a half later, Nina has found love again and hopes she can put her shattered world back together. Simon, a widower still grieving the death of his first wife, thinks he has found his dream girl in Nina, and his charm and affections help break through to a heart hardened by betrayal. Nina’s teenage son, Connor, embraces Simon as the father he wishes his dad could have been, while her friends see a different side to him, and they aren’t afraid to use the word obsession.
Nina works hard to bridge the divide that’s come between her daughter and Simon. She wants so badly to believe her life is finally getting back on track, but she’ll soon discover that the greatest danger to herself and her children are the lies people tell themselves.
TXT ebook The New Husband D. J. Palmer download. MOBI The New Husband read for reader on Books-a-Million. MP3 book The New Husband iPad on Booktopia. Online ebook The New Husband by D. J. Palmer buy. PDF The New Husband read online on iPhone.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.