- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 6:34 am #4168Camille KarcznerGuest
The Name of the Rose
by Umberto Eco, William Weaver
- Characters: William of Baskerville, Adso of Melk, Abo of Fossanova, Severinus of Sankt Wendel, Malachi of Hildesheim
- Publisher: Harvest Books
- Format: paperback, 536 pages
- Release date: September 28, 1994
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, mystery, classics, historical, literature, crime, italy, novels
- Author: Umberto Eco, William Weaver
- Places: Italian Benedictine monastery, Italy
- ISBN: 9780156001311 (0156001314)
- Awards: إمبيرتو, Premio Strega (1981), Los Angeles Times Book Prize Nominee for Fiction (1983), Edgar Award Nominee for Best Novel (1984), PEN Translation Prize for William Weaver (1984)
About The Book
The year is 1327. Benedictines in a wealthy Italian abbey are suspected of heresy, and Brother William of Baskerville arrives to investigate. When his delicate mission is suddenly overshadowed by seven bizarre deaths, Brother William turns detective. His tools are the logic of Aristotle, the theology of Aquinas, the empirical insights of Roger Bacon — all sharpened to a glistening edge by wry humor and a ferocious curiosity. He collects evidence, deciphers secret symbols and coded manuscripts, and digs into the eerie labyrinth of the abbey, where “the most interesting things happen at night.”
PDF book The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. FictionBook The Name of the Rose download iOS on Book Depository. Hardback ebook The Name of the Rose Umberto Eco read. Hardcover ebook The Name of the Rose buy on Android on Kobo.
MOBI The Name of the Rose for Kindle on Bookshop. Online book The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco buy cheap. EPUB The Name of the Rose download on PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. TXT book The Name of the Rose Umberto Eco read online.
MP3 ebook The Name of the Rose Umberto Eco download. FB2 book The Name of the Rose read iPhone on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook The Name of the Rose for PC on Audible. MOBI The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco buy cheap.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.