- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 6:06 pm #4865Liz KaipioGuest
by Sharon Creech
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, childrens, family, adventure, contemporary, juvenile
- Awards: New Mexico Land of Enchantment Award for Young Adult (2005), California Young Readers Medal for Intermediate (2005), Carnegie Medal (2002)
- Release date: April 24, 2012
- ISBN: 9780060560157 (0060560150)
- Author: Sharon Creech
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
About The Book
From Sharon Creech, the Newbery Medal winning author of Walk Two Moons, comes a heartwarming adventure about finding family, and a home, when you least expect it.
Ruby Holler is a Carnegie Medal-winning novel, and with its quirky protagonists and exciting journey, captures the imaginations of readers of all ages.
Brother and sister Dallas and Florida are the “trouble twins.” In their short thirteen years, they’ve passed through countless foster homes, only to return to their dreary orphanage, Boxton Creek Home.
Run by the Trepids, a greedy and strict couple, Boxton Creek seems impossible to escape. When Mr. Trepid informs the twins that they’ll be helping old Tiller and Sairy Morey go on separate adventures, Dallas and Florida are suspicious.
As the twins adjust to the natural beauty of the outdoors, help the Tillers prepare for their adventures, and foil a robbery, their ultimate search for freedom leads them home to Ruby Holler.
PDF Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech download. FictionBook ebook Ruby Holler buy cheap for reader on Walmart. Hardback book Ruby Holler Sharon Creech. EPUB ebook Ruby Holler read online on Kindle on Dymocks.
Hardcover book Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech read PocketBook on Amazon. Paperback Ruby Holler. MOBI ebook Ruby Holler Sharon Creech buy. TXT Ruby Holler download on iPhone on Kobo.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.