- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 9:12 am #4570Beth AlbertGuest
Sam and Dave Dig a Hole
by Mac Barnett, Jon Klassen
- Genres: childrens, humor, adventure, fiction, storytime, dogs, fantasy, kids, animals
- Language: english
- Publisher: Candlewick Press
- Awards: Caldecott Medal Nominee (2015), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Grades K-3 (2016), California Young Readers Medal for Primary (2017), Vlag en Wimpel Griffeljury (2016), Irma Black Award (2015)
- ISBN: 9780763662295 (0763662291)
- Release date: October 14, 2014
- Author: Mac Barnett, Jon Klassen
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
About The Book
With perfect pacing, the multi-award-winning, New York Times best-selling team of Mac Barnett and Jon Klassen dig down for a deadpan tale full of visual humor.
Sam and Dave are on a mission. A mission to find something spectacular. So they dig a hole. And they keep digging. And they find … nothing. Yet the day turns out to be pretty spectacular after all. Attentive readers will be rewarded with a rare treasure in this witty story of looking for the extraordinary — and finding it in a manner you’d never expect.
FB2 book Sam and Dave Dig a Hole by Mac Barnett. MP3 Sam and Dave Dig a Hole buy cheap on iOS on Book Depository. Hardcover ebook Sam and Dave Dig a Hole Mac Barnett download for reader. Paperback book Sam and Dave Dig a Hole read on Books-a-Million.
PDF Sam and Dave Dig a Hole Mac Barnett read online on Audible. Online ebook Sam and Dave Dig a Hole download Android. EPUB ebook Sam and Dave Dig a Hole Mac on IndieBound. Hardback Sam and Dave Dig a Hole by Mac Barnett buy.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.