- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 3:59 am #4138Anouk SchultzGuest
(The Wormwood Trilogy, #1)
by Tade Thompson
- Awards: Arthur C. Clarke Award (2019), John W. Campbell Memorial Award Nominee for Best Science Fiction Novel (2017), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2018), Nommo Award for Best Novel (The Ilube Award) (2017)
- Places: Nigeria
- Format: paperback, 432 pages
- Author: Tade Thompson
- Release date: September 18, 2018
- Genres: fiction, fantasy, africa, aliens, adult, nigeria
- Publisher: Orbit
- Series: The Wormwood Trilogy, #1
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780316449052 (0316449059)
About The Book
Tade Thompson’s Rosewater is the start of an award-winning, cutting edge trilogy set in Nigeria, by one of science fiction’s most engaging new voices.
Rosewater is a town on the edge. A community formed around the edges of a mysterious alien biodome, its residents comprise the hopeful, the hungry and the helpless — people eager for a glimpse inside the dome or a taste of its rumored healing powers.
Kaaro is a government agent with a criminal past. He has seen inside the biodome, and doesn’t care to again — but when something begins killing off others like himself, Kaaro must defy his masters to search for an answer, facing his dark history and coming to a realization about a horrifying future.
MP3 Rosewater by Tade Thompson read. PDF book Rosewater download iOS on Audible. Hardback ebook Rosewater Tade Thompson buy.November 5, 2020 at 4:26 am #4141projectatGuest
Deadly Curious | Cindy Anstey | 9781250252272