- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 7:07 am #4556Bridon MahanGuest
Fates and Furies
by Lauren Groff
- Language: english
- Awards: National Book Critics Circle Award Nominee for Fiction (2015), National Book Award Finalist for Fiction (2015), Kirkus Prize Nominee for Fiction (Finalist) (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2015)
- Release date: September 15, 2015
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Author: Lauren Groff
- Format: hardcover, 390 pages
- ISBN: 9781594634475 (1594634475)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, adult, novels, marriage, romance
About The Book
Every story has two sides. Every relationship has two perspectives. And sometimes, it turns out, the key to a great marriage is not its truths but its secrets. At the core of this rich, expansive, layered novel, Lauren Groff presents the story of one such marriage over the course of twenty-four years.
At age twenty-two, Lotto and Mathilde are tall, glamorous, madly in love, and destined for greatness. A decade later, their marriage is still the envy of their friends, but with an electric thrill we understand that things are even more complicated and remarkable than they have seemed.
TXT ebook Fates and Furies on Walmart. Online Fates and Furies Lauren Groff download on iPhone. PDF book Fates and Furies buy cheap for Android on Book Depository. Paperback book Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff read online.
FictionBook Fates and Furies download on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Fates and Furies Lauren Groff PocketBook. Hardcover Fates and Furies read. MOBI book Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff buy on iPad on Booktopia.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.