- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 7:58 pm #3795Jake OdomGuest
Days Without End
(Days Without End, #1)
by Sebastian Barry
- Language: english
- Characters: Thomas McNulty, John Cole
- Author: Sebastian Barry
- Awards: Booker Prize Nominee for Longlist (2017), Costa Book Award for Novel (2016), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2018), Walter Scott Prize (2017), Costa Book of the Year (2016)
- Format: hardcover, 259 pages
- Publisher: Viking
- Series: Days Without End, #1
- ISBN: 9780525427360 (0525427368)
- Release date: January 24, 2017
- Genres: fiction, lgbt, historical, war, ireland, westerns, queer
About The Book
Thomas McNulty, aged barely seventeen and having fled the Great Famine in Ireland, signs up for the U.S. Army in the 1850s. With his brother in arms, John Cole, Thomas goes on to fight in the Indian Wars — against the Sioux and the Yurok — and, ultimately, the Civil War. Orphans of terrible hardships themselves, the men find these days to be vivid and alive, despite the horrors they see and are complicit in.
Moving from the plains of Wyoming to Tennessee, Sebastian Barry’s latest work is a masterpiece of atmosphere and language. An intensely poignant story of two men and the makeshift family they create with a young Sioux girl, Winona, Days Without End is a fresh and haunting portrait of the most fateful years in American history and is a novel never to be forgotten.
PDF Days Without End by Sebastian Barry on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book Days Without End read online for Mac. Paperback ebook Days Without End buy cheap on iPad.
Hardback book Days Without End Sebastian Barry download on Powells. TXT Days Without End by Sebastian Barry read Kindle on Walmart. MOBI ebook Days Without End.November 3, 2020 at 8:15 pm #3800projectatGuest
Grumpycorn – Sarah McIntyre – 9781407180823
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.