- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 11:43 pm #5152Corey CrossGuest
After Ever After
(Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, #2)
by Jordan Sonnenblick
- ISBN: 9780439837064 (0439837065)
- Language: english
- Author: Jordan Sonnenblick
- Awards: Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School Book (2011), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2012), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2012), Michigan Library Association Thumbs Up! Award for Honor book (2011), Amelia Elizabeth Walden Award Nominee (2011)
- Format: hardcover, 272 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Press
- Release date: February 1, 2010
- Series: Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, #2
- Genres: fiction, teen, contemporary, humor, family, death, romance
About The Book
Jeffrey isn’t a little boy with cancer anymore. He’s a teen who’s in remission, but life still feels fragile. The aftereffects of treatment have left Jeffrey with an inability to be a great student, or to walk without limping. His parents still worry about him. His older brother, Steven, lost it and took off to Africa to be in a drumming circle and ‘find himself’. Jeffrey has a little soul searching to do, too, which begins with his escalating anger at Steven, an old friend who is keeping something secret, and a girl who is way out of his league but who thinks he’s cute.
MOBI book After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick for reader on Audible. EPUB After Ever After buy cheap. MP3 ebook After Ever After Jordan Sonnenblick read online iOS on Walmart. Paperback ebook After Ever After download.
FB2 After Ever After read. Online book After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick buy on Kindle on IndieBound. TXT ebook After Ever After. FictionBook After Ever After Jordan Sonnenblick download for PC on Amazon.
Hardback book After Ever After buy cheap iPhone on Books-a-Million. PDF After Ever After Jordan Sonnenblick download. Hardcover ebook After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick. FB2 book After Ever After read online on PocketBook on Booktopia.