- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 5:41 am #4156Ashton SkinnerGuest
Monsters of Men
(Chaos Walking, #3)
by Patrick Ness
- Author: Patrick Ness
- Genres: dystopia, fantasy, fiction, adventure, war, romance, teen, aliens
- Format: paperback, 643 pages
- Awards: Arthur C. Clarke Award Nominee (2011), Teen Buckeye Book Award Nominee (2012), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy (2010), Carnegie Medal (2011)
- Characters: Todd Hewitt, Viola Eade, Mayor Prentiss, 1017, The Sky
- Release date: July 22, 2014
- ISBN: 9780763676193 (0763676195)
- Series: Chaos Walking, #3
- Publisher: Candlewick
- Language: english
About The Book
As a world-ending war surges to life around them, Todd and Viola face monstrous decisions. The indigenous Spackle, thinking and acting as one, have mobilized to avenge their murdered people. Ruthless human leaders prepare to defend their factions at all costs, even as a convoy of new settlers approaches. And as the ceaseless Noise lays all thoughts bare, the projected will of the few threatens to overwhelm the desperate desire of the many. The consequences of each action, each word, are unspeakably vast: To follow a tyrant or a terrorist? To save the life of the one you love most or thousands of strangers? To believe in redemption or assume it is lost? Becoming adults amid the turmoil, Todd and Viola question all they have known, racing through horror and outrage toward a shocking finale.
EPUB ebook Monsters of Men read online on Audible. TXT book Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness on Android. Online Monsters of Men download.