- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 9:52 pm #4904Virginia ThompsonGuest
Waiting for Normal
by Leslie Connor
- Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
- Awards: Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School Book (2009), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2010), Iowa Teen Award Nominee (2011), California Young Readers Medal Nominee for Middle School/Junior High (2012), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2011)
- Format: hardcover, 290 pages
- Author: Leslie Connor
- Places: New York State
- Language: english
- Release date: February 5, 2008
- ISBN: 9780060890889 (0060890886)
- Genres: fiction, family, juvenile, contemporary, teen, childrens
About The Book
This poignant and joyful novel is filled with meaningful moments and emotional resonance.
Addie is waiting for normal. But Addie’s mother has an all-or-nothing approach to life: a food fiesta or an empty pantry, her way or no way.
Addie’s mother is bipolar, and she often neglects Addie. All-or-nothing never adds up to normal, and it can’t bring Addie home, where she wants to be with her half-sisters and her stepfather. But Addie never stops hoping that one day, maybe, she’ll find normal.
MP3 Waiting for Normal read online. Online book Waiting for Normal Leslie Connor on PocketBook on Walmart. MOBI ebook Waiting for Normal download for PC. Paperback Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor buy cheap on Amazon. PDF book Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor buy iOS.
Hardcover ebook Waiting for Normal read on Booktopia. FB2 ebook Waiting for Normal download Mac. EPUB Waiting for Normal Leslie Connor on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor buy cheap. TXT book Waiting for Normal read online on iPhone on Book Depository.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.