- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 11:47 am #3683Andie JulianGuest
by J. Courtney Sullivan
- ISBN: 9780307949226 (0307949222)
- Author: J. Courtney Sullivan
- Genres: fiction, romance, contemporary, adult, historical, marriage
- Release date: May 20, 2014
- Characters: Frances, Evelyn, James, Delphine, Kate
- Places: New York State, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Publisher: Vintage
- Format: paperback, 516 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
A People Magazine Top 10 Best Book of the Year
The bestselling author of Maine returns with an exhilarating novel about Frances Gerety, the real pioneering ad woman who coined the famous slogan “A Diamond is Forever,” and four unique marriages that will test how true — or not — those words might be.
Evelyn has been married to her husband for forty years, but their son’s messy divorce has put them at rare odds; James, a beleaguered paramedic, has spent most of his marriage haunted by his wife’s family’s expectations; Delphine has thrown caution to the wind and left a peaceful French life for an exciting but rocky romance in America; and Kate, partnered with Dan for a decade, has seen every kind of wedding and has vowed never, ever, to have one of her own. As the stories connect to each other and to Frances’s legacy in surprising ways, The Engagements explores the complicated ins and outs of relationships, then, now, and forever.
Hardcover The Engagements buy on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan download for PocketBook. FB2 book The Engagements J. Courtney Sullivan Mac.