- This topic is empty.
December 4, 2020 at 11:56 pm #9614Dana LouviereGuest
Flying the Mountains
A Training Manual for Flying Single-Engine Aircraft
by Fletcher Fairchild Anderson
- ISBN: 9780071410533 (0071410538)
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 332 pages
- Author: Fletcher Fairchild Anderson
- Release date: February 11, 2003
- Genres: aviation
About The Book
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Packed with dozens of lifesaving illustrations!HIGH ALTITUDE, LOW RISK!
Piloting aircraft above mountainous regions demands more than a thirst for adventure. It also requires a keen understanding of the unique challenges involved in mountain flying — for the safety and pleasure of everyone involved.
That’s why if you’re a pilot, a flight instructor, or are learning to fly, Flying the Mountains is the one-stop, practical resource you need to stay safe while soaring at extreme altitudes. Written with insight by a noted high-elevation flight instructor and pilot, Flying the Mountains:
* Outlines the nature of mountain flying
* Relays mountain flight accident statistics and causes
* Details effects of altitude on aircraft and pilots
* Examines in-flight ailments related to mountain flying
* Reviews take-off conditions from mountain airports
* And much, much more!
Logically organized by phases of flight — from preflight preparation to landings — Flying the Mountains delivers a potent combination of statistics, techniques, and examples of actions (correct and incorrect) used in actual flight scenarios.
FictionBook Flying the Mountains buy cheap on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Flying the Mountains by Fletcher Fairchild Anderson. MP3 ebook Flying the Mountains Fletcher Fairchild Anderson read. EPUB ebook Flying the Mountains download for PocketBook on IndieBound.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.