- This topic is empty.
November 4, 2020 at 2:12 am #3892Bridon RyanGuest
Liturgy of the Ordinary
Sacred Practices in Everyday Life
by Tish Harrison Warren
- Awards: Christianity Today Book Award for Spiritual Formation (2018)
- Author: Tish Harrison Warren
- Publisher: InterVarsity Press
- Release date: November 1, 2016
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
- Genres: christian, faith, christianity, theology, religion, spirituality
- ISBN: 9780830846238 (0830846239)
- Language: english
About The Book
Many of us go through the day feeling like we don’t have time for God. But God can become present to us in surprising ways through our everyday routines. Framed around one ordinary day, this book explores daily life through the lens of liturgy, small practices and habits that form us. Each chapter looks at something making the bed, brushing her teeth, losing her keys that the author does in the day. Drawing from the diversity of her life as a campus minister, Anglican priest, friend, wife, and mother, Tish Harrison Warren opens up a practical theology of the everyday. Each activity is related to a spiritual practice as well as an aspect of our Sunday worship. Come and discover the holiness of your every day.”
PDF Liturgy of the Ordinary read. MOBI ebook Liturgy of the Ordinary Tish Harrison Warren iOS on Audible. MP3 book Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren buy on Amazon.
Hardback book Liturgy of the Ordinary download for Android. Hardcover Liturgy of the Ordinary Tish Harrison Warren on PocketBook. EPUB ebook Liturgy of the Ordinary download on IndieBound.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.