- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 5:14 am #4757Matthew BrubakerGuest
by Geoff Johns, Andy Kubert, Sandra Hope, Jesse Delperdang, Alex Sinclair, Nick J. Napolitano
- Language: english
- Genres: comics, superheroes, fiction, batman, fantasy
- Series: Flashpoint #1-5
- Release date: March 13, 2012
- ISBN: 9781401233389 (1401233384)
- Format: paperback, 176 pages
- Characters: Wonder Woman, Carter Hall, Aquaman, Grifter, Zealot
- Author: Geoff Johns, Andy Kubert, Sandra Hope, Jesse Delperdang, Alex Sinclair, Nick J. Napolitano
- Publisher: DC Comics
About The Book
Not a dream, not an imaginary story, not an elseworld. This is Flash Fact: When Barry Allen wakes at his desk, he discovers the world has changed. Family is alive, loved ones are strangers, and close friends are different, gone or worse. It’s a world on the brink of a cataclysmic war — but where are Earth’s Greatest Heroes to stop it? It’s a place where America’s last hope is Cyborg, who hopes to gather the forces of The Outsider, The Secret 7, SHAZAM!, Citizen Cold and other new and familiar, yet altered, faces! It’s a world that could be running out of time, if The Flash can’t find the villain who altered the time line!
Collecting: Flashpoint 1-5
FB2 book Flashpoint Geoff Johns read on Books-a-Million. Online ebook Flashpoint buy on reader. EPUB Flashpoint iPhone on Booktopia. TXT ebook Flashpoint by Geoff Johns download.
Hardcover Flashpoint Geoff Johns for Kindle on IndieBound. FictionBook book Flashpoint download. Paperback ebook Flashpoint by Geoff Johns buy cheap iPad. Hardback book Flashpoint read online on Dymocks.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.