- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 10:51 pm #3838Jake HulseyGuest
The Hollow of Fear
(Lady Sherlock, #3)
by Sherry Thomas
- ISBN: 9780425281420 (0425281426)
- Language: english
- Author: Sherry Thomas
- Format: paperback, 329 pages
- Characters: Livia Holmes, Charlotte Holmes, Lord Ingram Ashburton, Mrs. Watson, Inspector Robert Treadles
- Release date: October 2, 2018
- Publisher: Berkley
- Genres: mystery, fiction, historical, romance, adult, victorian
- Series: Lady Sherlock, #3
About The Book
Charlotte Holmes, Lady Sherlock, returns in the Victorian-set mystery series from the USA Today bestselling author of A Conspiracy in Belgravia and A Study in Scarlet Women, an NPR Best Book of 2016.
Under the cover of “Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective,” Charlotte Holmes puts her extraordinary powers of deduction to good use. Aided by the capable Mrs. Watson, Charlotte draws those in need to her and makes it her business to know what other people don’t.
Moriarty’s shadow looms large. First, Charlotte’s half brother disappears. Then, Lady Ingram, the estranged wife of Charlotte’s close friend Lord Ingram, turns up dead on his estate. And all signs point to Lord Ingram as the murderer.
With Scotland Yard closing in, Charlotte goes under disguise to seek out the truth. But uncovering the truth could mean getting too close to Lord Ingram — and a number of malevolent forces…
FB2 book The Hollow of Fear by Sherry Thomas read for iPhone on Dymocks. TXT The Hollow of Fear. EPUB ebook The Hollow of Fear Sherry Thomas download on IndieBound.
MP3 The Hollow of Fear buy on PocketBook. FictionBook ebook The Hollow of Fear Sherry Thomas on Walmart. PDF book The Hollow of Fear buy cheap Kindle.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.