- This topic is empty.
November 13, 2020 at 8:44 pm #5963Adam WareGuest
Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence
by Mohammad Hashim Kamali, Trevor Smith, Helen Margetts, John Spencer, Christopher Hillion, Mohammad Hashim Kamali
- Author: Mohammad Hashim Kamali, Trevor Smith, Helen Margetts, John Spencer, Christopher Hillion, Mohammad Hashim Kamali
- Release date: September 1, 2005
- Genres: islam, religion, law, academic, politics
- Format: paperback, 550 pages
- ISBN: 9780946621828 (0946621829)
- Publisher: Islamic Texts Society
- Language: english
About The Book
This third edition of the best-selling title Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence has been completely revised and substantially enlarged. In this work, Prof Kamali offers us the first detailed presentation available in English of the theory of Muslim law (usul al-fiqh). Often regarded as the most sophisticated of the traditional Islamic disciplines, Islamic Jurisprudence is concerned with the way in which the rituals and laws of religion are derived from the Qur’an and the Sunnah — the precedent of the Prophet. Written as a university textbook, Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence is distinguished by its clarity and readability; it is an essential reference work not only for students of Islamic law, but also for anyone with an interest in Muslim society or in issues of comparative Jurisprudence.
Hardcover book Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence by Mohammad Hashim Kamali download on Android on Books-a-Million. EPUB Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence. Paperback ebook Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence buy on Walmart. PDF ebook Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence Mohammad Hashim Kamali read PC. FB2 Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence Mohammad Hashim Kamali download for iPhone.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.