- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 2:35 am #4948Alyssa KaipioGuest
Poke the Box
by Seth Godin
- Format: hardcover, 85 pages
- Author: Seth Godin
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2011)
- Release date: March 1, 2011
- Publisher: Do You Zoom, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781936719006 (1936719002)
- Language: english
- Genres: business, leadership, buisness, psychology, entrepreneurship, productivity, management
About The Book
We send our kids to school and obsess about their test scores, their behavior, and their ability to fit in.
We post a help wanted ad and look for experience, famous colleges, and a history of avoiding failure.
We invest in companies based on how they did last quarter, not on what they’re going to do tomorrow.
So why are we surprised when it all falls apart?
Our economy is not static, but we act as if it is. Your position in the world is defined by what you instigate, how you provoke, and what you learn from the events you cause. In a world filled with change, that’s what matters — your ability to create and learn from change.
Poke the Box is a manifesto about producing something that’s scarce, and thus valuable. It demands that you stop waiting for a road map and start drawing one instead. You know how to do this, you’ve done it before, but along the way, someone talked you out of it.
We need your insight and your dreams and your contributions. Hurry.
EPUB Poke the Box Seth Godin buy cheap on Powells. Hardcover ebook Poke the Box download on reader. Online book Poke the Box PocketBook. MOBI ebook Poke the Box by Seth Godin read online on IndieBound. TXT book Poke the Box read for Mac.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.