- This topic is empty.
November 19, 2020 at 10:24 pm #7263Avenged HoneycuttGuest
The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work
The Inside Rules Every Working Girl Must Know
by Marcelle Langan DiFalco
- Author: Marcelle Langan DiFalco
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780743247108 (0743247108)
- Release date: January 4, 2005
- Genres: business
- Publisher: Touchstone
About The Book
EVERY WORKING WOMAN NEEDS A BIG SISTER
In just one eight-hour day, a working woman can get more twisted up than panty hose in the spin cycle. The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work will straighten her out. This tell-it-like-it-is handbook gives every working woman the tools for facing the forces of evil and opportunity in corporate America, including how to:
• Sidestep the classic mistakes women make in a new job
• Avoid getting tangled up in office politics
• Banish the seven habits that make you look small
• Get your boss on your side (without kissing up)
Once entry-level know-nothings who rose to the top of the corporate ranks, DiFalco and Herz have been the go-to big sisters for hundreds of women who were mystified and mortified at the office. Now you can arm yourself with the authors’ straight-shooting advice. Uninhibited and fiercely wise — like the very best big sisters — they are the mentors every working woman needs.
FB2 book The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work download on Booktopia. MOBI ebook The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work by Marcelle Langan DiFalco read for PocketBook. Paperback The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work Marcelle Langan DiFalco buy cheap. FictionBook The Big Sister’s Guide to the World of Work iPad on Bookshop.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.