- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 11:05 pm #3841Janelle KellyGuest
A Great and Terrible Beauty
(Gemma Doyle, #1)
by Libba Bray
- Format: hardcover, 403 pages
- Language: english
- Series: Gemma Doyle, #1
- Places: United Kingdom, India, London, England
- Release date: December 9, 2003
- Author: Libba Bray
- Characters: Gemma Doyle, Kartik, Ann Bradshaw, Felicity Worthington, Pippa Cross
- Publisher: Simon and Schuster
- Awards: Iowa High School Book Award (2007), Lincoln Award Nominee (2007)
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, historical, paranormal, romance, magic, teen
- ISBN: 9780689875342 (0689875347)
About The Book
In this debut gothic novel mysterious visions, dark family secrets and a long-lost diary thrust Gemma and her classmates back into the horrors that followed her from India. (Ages 12+)
It’s 1895, and after the suicide of her mother, 16-year-old Gemma Doyle is shipped off from the life she knows in India to Spence, a proper boarding school in England. Lonely, guilt-ridden, and prone to visions of the future that have an uncomfortable habit of coming true, Gemma’s reception there is a chilly one. To make things worse, she’s been followed by a mysterious young Indian man, a man sent to watch her. But why? What is her destiny? And what will her entanglement with Spence’s most powerful girls — and their foray into the spiritual world — lead to?
PDF A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray read for Mac on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook A Great and Terrible Beauty buy cheap. Hardback book A Great and Terrible Beauty Libba Bray download. MP3 book A Great and Terrible Beauty on reader on Amazon.
Paperback A Great and Terrible Beauty Libba Bray iPad on Kobo. MOBI ebook A Great and Terrible Beauty read online. FB2 ebook A Great and Terrible Beauty buy. Hardcover book A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray download Kindle on Bookshop.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.