- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 1:08 am #3551Beverly KreamerGuest
by James Joyce, Jeri Johnson
- ISBN: 9780192839992 (0192839993)
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Release date: March 15, 2001
- Characters: Mariecke, Bantam Lyons, John Corley, Fr. Flynn, Jimmy Doyle
- Genres: classics, fiction, ireland, literature, school
- Places: Dublin, Ireland
- Format: paperback, 207 pages
- Language: english
- Author: James Joyce, Jeri Johnson
About The Book
This work of art reflects life in Ireland at the turn of the last century, and by rejecting euphemism, reveals to the Irish their unromantic realities. Each of the 15 stories offers glimpses into the lives of ordinary Dubliners, and collectively they paint a portrait of a nation.
MOBI Dubliners read. MP3 book Dubliners by James Joyce buy cheap on Mac on Dymocks. TXT ebook Dubliners James Joyce for iOS. Hardcover Dubliners download on Booktopia.
Hardback book Dubliners read online. FB2 ebook Dubliners by James Joyce download PC on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Dubliners buy on Book Depository. Online Dubliners James Joyce for reader.
FictionBook book Dubliners buy cheap. Paperback book Dubliners by James Joyce on Kindle on Walmart. PDF ebook Dubliners James Joyce read online. FB2 Dubliners download iPad on Books-a-Million.