- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 1:53 pm #4616Dave LouviereGuest
By the Shores of Silver Lake
(Little House, #5)
by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Garth Williams
- Release date: January 2, 2007
- Awards: Newbery Medal Nominee (1940), Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Reader’s Choice Award (1942), Boston Globe-Horn Book Award (1939)
- Publisher: HarperTrophy
- ISBN: 9780060885410 (0060885416)
- Genres: classics, childrens, fiction, historical, juvenile, family
- Format: paperback, 357 pages
- Places: De Smet, South Dakota, South Dakota
- Author: Laura Ingalls Wilder, Garth Williams
- Language: english
- Characters: Laura Ingalls Wilder, Caroline Quiner Ingalls, Charles Ingalls, Mary Ingalls, Carrie Ingalls
- Series: Little House, #5
About The Book
The adventures of Laura Ingalls and her family continue as they move from their little house on the banks of Plum Creek to the wilderness of the unsettled Dakota Territory. Here Pa works on the new railroad until he finds a homestead claim that is perfect for their new little house. Laura takes her first train ride as she, her sisters, and their mother come out to live with Pa on the shores of Silver Lake. After a lonely winter in the surveyors’ house, Pa puts up the first building in what will soon be a brand-new town on the beautiful shores of Silver Lake. The Ingallses’ covered-wagon travels are finally over.
Paperback By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder read online on Android on IndieBound. MP3 ebook By the Shores of Silver Lake. Hardcover book By the Shores of Silver Lake Laura Ingalls Wilder buy cheap reader on Booktopia.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.