- This topic is empty.
November 16, 2020 at 6:16 pm #6605Achrijoli LockeGuest
The Essential Reader’s Companion
(Star Wars: Essential Guides)
by Pablo Hidalgo, Jeff Carlisle, Chris Trevas
- Release date: October 2, 2012
- Series: Star Wars: Essential Guides
- Format: paperback, 486 pages
- Author: Pablo Hidalgo, Jeff Carlisle, Chris Trevas
- ISBN: 9780345511195 (0345511190)
- Publisher: Del Rey
- Language: english
- Genres: reference
About The Book
THE DEFINITIVE WORD ON STAR WARS FICTION
The legendary motion picture Star Wars has spawned two big-screen sequels and three prequels — and decades of bestselling fiction. From the original movie tie-in novel through the monumental Fate of the Jedi series, legions of devoted readers have helped expand science fiction’s most celebrated film saga into a page-turning print sensation. Now, for the first time, a comprehensive overview of these sweeping Star Wars adventures is presented in one beautifully illustrated volume.
Star Wars: The Essential Reader’s Companion spans the entire galaxy of published Star Wars fiction — movie novelizations, original stand alone and series novels, short stories, eBook novellas, young adult titles, and comics — and features:
• a concise synopsis of each story, including key characters and planets
• exclusive behind-the-scenes facts and anecdotes about authors, plot and character development, continuity notes, and significance in the Star Wars Expanded Universe
• details on which novels are linked to Star Wars comic books from Dark Horse and Marvel
• a chronological listing of titles, spanning the 25,000-year history of the Star Wars universe and placing each story in its proper context
• more than one hundred full-color original paintings throughout by some of fans’ favorite artists
Whether skimming through fateful eras from the Old Republic to the New Jedi Order; delving deep into the ancient history of the Lost Tribe of the Sith or the tumultuous Clone Wars; crossing paths — and lightsabers — with Dark Lords such as Plagueis or Bane, Sidious or Vader; helming the Millennium Falcon with Han Solo; or mastering the Force with Luke Skywalker, this one-of-a-kind, one-stop reference is a must for fans looking to maximize their knowledge of the sprawling Star Wars Expanded Universe.
PDF Star Wars by Pablo Hidalgo read online. Online ebook Star Wars for iPad on Audible. EPUB book Star Wars Pablo Hidalgo buy cheap on PocketBook.
Hardback ebook Star Wars download on IndieBound. MOBI Star Wars Pablo Hidalgo buy on Kobo. FB2 book Star Wars PC.
Paperback ebook Star Wars read. Hardcover Star Wars by Pablo Hidalgo download for Kindle on Amazon. TXT book Star Wars Pablo Hidalgo buy cheap on iPhone on Bookshop.