- This topic is empty.
December 1, 2020 at 1:07 am #9084Anthony CaseyGuest
Text and Cases
by Sotirios Paroutis, Loizos Heracleous, Duncan Angwin
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd
- Format: paperback, 272 pages
- Awards: CMI Management Book of the Year Awards Nominee for Management and Leadership Textbook (2014)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781849207508 (184920750X)
- Author: Sotirios Paroutis, Loizos Heracleous, Duncan Angwin
- Release date: August 12, 2013
About The Book
Practising Strategy is a groundbreaking new textbook focusing wholly on the cutting-edge Strategy as Practice approach, which considers strategy not only as something an organisation has but something which its members do. Key features:
– The first textbook to use the insights from the research from a strategy as practice perspective to start informing managerial practice
– Packed with case studies
– Learning features include chapter summaries and discussion questions
By bringing together a number of distinctive investigations of strategy practice, this book will enrich our understanding of the dynamic process through which organizational strategies are created and executed.
Practising strategy will be an invaluable text for postgraduate students of strategy, strategic management and related modules.
TXT Practicing Strategy by Sotirios Paroutis buy iPad. Hardcover ebook Practicing Strategy on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Practicing Strategy Sotirios Paroutis read online on Amazon.
MP3 book Practicing Strategy download on iPhone. PDF Practicing Strategy download for Mac on Kobo. EPUB ebook Practicing Strategy by Sotirios Paroutis read.
FB2 Practicing Strategy Sotirios Paroutis on Booktopia. MOBI book Practicing Strategy buy cheap on iOS. Paperback ebook Practicing Strategy Sotirios Paroutis.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.