- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 7:49 pm #4881Sarah CrashGuest
(Walt Longmire, #6)
by Craig Johnson
- ISBN: 9780670021826 (0670021822)
- Places: Absaroka, Wyoming
- Genres: mystery, westerns, fiction, crime, thriller, detective, contemporary, adult
- Series: Walt Longmire, #6
- Awards: Left Coast Crime Award for Mystery novel with best sidekick (Watson Award) (2011)
- Publisher: Viking
- Author: Craig Johnson
- Characters: Walt Longmire, Victoria Moretti
- Language: english
- Release date: May 27, 2010
- Format: hardcover, 306 pages
About The Book
Read Craig Johnson’s blogs and other content on the Penguin Community.
A missing thumb and dead developers are only the beginning for Sheriff Walt Longmire
It’s a volatile new economy in Durant, Wyoming, where the owners of a multi-million dollar development of ranchettes want to get rid of the adjacent junk-yard. When a severed thumb is discovered in the yard, conflicts erupt, and Walt Longmire, his trusty companion Dog, life-long friend Henry Standing Bear, and deputies Santiago Saizarbitoria and Victoria Moretti find themselves in a small town that feels more and more like a high plains pressure cooker.
Craig Johnson’s award-winning Walt Longmire mysteries continue to find new fans, and Junkyard Dogs is sure to create many more devotees. The sixth book in the series is filled with Johnson’s signature blend of wisecracks, Western justice, and page-turning plot twists, as the beloved sheriff finds himself star-deep in the darker aspects of human nature, in a story of love, laughs, death, and derelict automobiles.
Hardback book Junkyard Dogs buy. FB2 ebook Junkyard Dogs Craig Johnson download for iPhone on Audible. Online Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson read on PC on Amazon. FictionBook Junkyard Dogs.
MP3 book Junkyard Dogs Craig Johnson download. PDF ebook Junkyard Dogs read online reader on Booktopia. TXT Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson for iPad on Walmart. Hardcover book Junkyard Dogs buy cheap.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.