- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 1:33 am #4115Jason HulseyGuest
by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Format: hardcover, 390 pages
- Author: Tiffany D. Jackson
- Language: english
- Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
- ISBN: 9780062422644 (0062422642)
- Places: New York City, New York
- Release date: January 24, 2017
- Awards: South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Young Adult (2020), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2019), NAACP Image Award Nominee for Youth/Teens (2018)
- Genres: mystery, contemporary, fiction, thriller, crime
About The Book
Mary B. Addison killed a baby.
Allegedly. She didn’t say much in that first interview with detectives, and the media filled in the only blanks that mattered: A white baby had died while under the care of a churchgoing black woman and her nine-year-old daughter. The public convicted Mary and the jury made it official. But did she do it? She wouldn’t say.
Mary survived six years in baby jail before being dumped in a group home. The house isn’t really “home” — no place where you fear for your life can be considered a home. Home is Ted, who she meets on assignment at a nursing home.
There wasn’t a point to setting the record straight before, but now she’s got Ted — and their unborn child — to think about. When the state threatens to take her baby, Mary must find the voice to fight her past. And her fate lies in the hands of the one person she distrusts the most: her Momma. No one knows the real Momma. But who really knows the real Mary?
EPUB Allegedly Tiffany D. Jackson download. Hardback book Allegedly on iPad on Amazon. MOBI ebook Allegedly read online. TXT ebook Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson buy for Mac on Booktopia. PDF Allegedly Tiffany D. Jackson download.
MP3 book Allegedly read PocketBook on Bookshop. FB2 book Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson buy cheap on reader on Books-a-Million. Paperback Allegedly. Hardcover ebook Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson download. Online book Allegedly buy cheap for Android on Walmart.
- The forum ‘ProjectAT Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.